The Business Operations Team is responsible for managing and executing all activities related to planning, management information, systems, processes and enablement. The Sales Operations Analyst works as part of the central EMEA Program Office and specifically within the Strategic Insight team.
The Strategic Insight team support the EMEA Business with all aspects of standardized Management Information and analysis, with a specific emphasis on lead and pipeline management, people performance, whitespace, competitive information, forecasting/actuals and data integrity. This role will have high focus amongst the EMEA Leadership team and will play a key role in the transition to a cloud based delivery platform for all BI in EMEA.
- Production of packaged analysis, strategies and recommendations to enable key data/metric driven business decisions via highly effective, compelling BI products, presentations and communications
- Analysis of business requirements to provide the appropriate BI solution via best medium
- Automation of data management and introduction of new BI systems, bespoke reports and business process improvements
- Governance and production of salesforce.com dashboards and data integrity
- Support role in the continuous efforts of the department to improve the operational and financial effectiveness of the organization.
- Previous Sales Operations work experience, or work experience in an analytical or finance related role
- Innovator with a proven history of delivering new and improved systems/reports/processes
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to evaluate, understand and report on a variety of different data from multiple sources
- Ability to quickly understand business needs, consistently meet expectations and respond promptly and professionally to business requests or inquiries, seeking guidance as appropriate
- Very strong analytical, decision-making, problem solving and numeracy skills
- Ability to make independent decisions using sound business judgment
- Ability to interact well across a diverse matrix management team
- Expert knowledge of Excel 2013, specifically Power BI, Power View, Power Pivot is essential
- Developer level understanding of BI Platforms advantageous (eg: Qlik, Tableau, Domo, Google Analytics etc)
- Knowledge of the following systems (beneficial): Salesforce, SAP, Hyperion
- European language skills (beneficial)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Marketing or a business related field