You have 0 items in your cart
We are pleased to congratulate Inspirational woman; Amanda MacKenzie who has been awarded an OBE for her services to marketing.
Amanda Mackenzie is on the executive committee of Aviva and as the Chief Marketing and Communications Officer she is the guardian of the brand, customer and reputation. Non-executive director at Mothercare and a member of the steering group for the Lord Davies report on women on boards. Amanda campaigns to support women in accessing general management roles. A creative at heart, she talks to Myriam Crété-O’Carroll about trends, technology and wisdom here.
Other notable winners were:
- OBE for Priya Lakhani, Founder, Masala Masala and a member of the Entrepreneurs Forum
- OBE for Penny Power, the Founder of Ecademy, promoting entrepreneurship in social and digital development
- MBEs for twin sisters Lisa and Helen Tse, who founded Sweet Mandarin
- OBE for Ms Susan Bott, Director of Disability Rights UK
- OBE for Miss Lynda Bellingham for voluntary service to Charitable Giving in the UK.