At Waterside Dental Health we strive to be acknowledged by our patients as a leader in private dental care. We take care to recruit and train highly professional staff whose ambitions are to exceed patient expectations.
We aim to
- Understand and exceed the expectations of our patients
- Treat patients with honesty and integrity
- Provide comfortable and convenient treatment in relaxed surroundings
- Place value in each individual team member and acknowledge their value
- Clearly set and monitor targets in all areas
- Invest in the highest standards of equipment and technology
- Practice the highest safety and ethical standards at all times
- Preventive advice and treatment
- Routine and restorative dental care
- Dental hygiene
- Surgical treatment
- Crown and bridgework
- Restorative dentistry
- Cosmetic dental treatment
- Tooth whitening
How do people get fantastic smiles? With cosmetic dentistry!
Cosmetic dentistry involves dental procedures that improve the overall aesthetics of your smile. Often referred to as a ‘smile makeover’, ‘Hollywood smile’ or the ‘wedding smile’.
A beautiful smile can have numerous knock-on effects in self-confidence, self-esteem and personal relationships.
- Teeth Whitening
- CEREC inlays
Botox / Antiwrinkle Treatment
Botox® has now been formally approved for cosmetic use under a new name – Vistabel®. Waterside is pleased to confirm that only Botox/Vistabel will be used in our clinics and that it will only be administered by physicians who have been fully trained in its use. Botox at Waterside is administered by experts from Waterside Aesthetix.
Botox and Vistabel contain exactly the same tried and tested formulation, from the same manufacturer, Allergen.
For more information click here.