Fujitsu brings together people and infrastructure to bring real value from ICT.
We take a collaborative approach to delivering IT solutions that achieve results for our customers. We are the largest Japanese employer in the UK, with approximately 159,000 Fujitsu colleagues working with customers in over 100 countries
What makes Fujitsu such a special place to work?
At Fujitsu, we’re working to create a better, more connected society. You can be part of an organisation that is developing new technologies, pushing the boundaries of Digital, and shaping the way we live our lives.
How do you embrace Diversity at Fujitsu?
We believe in the power of difference to create a better future in a digital and diverse world. Fujitsu is committed to bringing together diverse perspectives and talents in an inclusive environment where all our people can be completely themselves. Our Diversity & Inclusion strategy focuses on:
- Increasing workforce diversity to better reflect our customers and wider society
- Strengthening inclusion so everyone can contribute fully to the company’s success
- Integrating diversity and inclusion into the way we work with customers and partners
Do you have an internal women’s network at Fujitsu?
Yes, our Women’s Business Network is about engaging and connecting with our female employees, building and strengthening confidence, providing support, information, and building a sense of community and an opportunity to share experiences and expertise.
What can a potential candidate expect during the interviewing process?
During the interview process you will learn more about the opportunity and life at Fujitsu. You will meet management, as well as peers, and will have the opportunity to ask questions. Interviewing with Fujitsu is very much a two way street. We are experienced at making reasonable adjustments to the interviewing process for people with disabilities.
What do you look for in a potential candidate?
We’re looking for people who will bring their own personalities and skills to the role, who are willing to learn and eager to push themselves. If you’re passionate, enthusiastic, committed and looking to learn new skills, then you’re exactly the sort of person we are looking for.
What benefits or reward programmes do you provide for employees (eg Maternity, Bonus schemes)?
We offer a range of competitive, tailored benefits to suit individuals and their family’s needs, along with a flexible culture which promotes mobility across the business.
Do you provide training for your staff?
Fujitsu provides a range of opportunities to develop, both on the job and in the classroom. We are members of everywoman, which means our employees can access a wealth of resources to support their career and personal development.
Tell us a little about your values and how these are evidenced in working practice?
Our global values are:
- We respect diversity and support individual growth of our employees
- We seek to be a valued and trusted partner to our customers
- We build mutually beneficial relationships with our partners
- We seek to create new value through innovation
- We enhance the reputation of our customers and the reliability of social infrastructure
What is your approach to flexible working?
We are proud to advertise the vast majority of our roles as open to flexible working. We also offer tools like our collaborative Workplace Anywhere initiative to help other companies adopt more flexible working practices.
Are there any statistics that you are particularly proud off, eg number of women on your board, attrition rates, number of awards won?
- Investors in People Gold accreditation
- Gold banding in Business in the Community’s Gender Benchmark 2016
- BITC Responsible Business of the Year 2015
- 48 in Stonewall Workplace Equality Index 2017
- Michael Keegan, Head of EMEIA Product Business, is a passionate supporter of workplace diversity & inclusion
- Lucy Dimes, CEO of Fujitsu UK&I, is a strong supporter of diversity & inclusion with a strong focus on women in technology
- Our Women’s Business Network was recognised as an Awesome Network by Inclusive Networks