Our waiting list for our pan-London service is currently closed, please check back again soon for an update.
The waiting list for the West London Rape Crisis Centre is open, please call 020 8567 7347 to self-refer.
Click on ‘Find Help‘ to find other services in your area.
If you need to talk to someone you can call our helpline on 020 7610 4345.
The helpline is open:
- Mondays: 10.00-13.00
- Tuesdays: 18.30-21.30
- Wednesdays: 18.30-21.30
- Fridays: 10.00-13.00
- Saturdays: 10.00-13.00
Women and Girls Network (WGN) is a pan-London service that supports women and girls affected by all forms of gendered violence including childhood sexual abuse, domestic violence, female genital mutilation, forced marriage, prostitution (including trafficking and sexual exploitation), rape/gang rape, honour based violence and war crimes.
WGN is a free, women-only service providing a holistic response to women and girls who have experienced, or are at risk of, gendered violence. WGN’s overall aim is to promote, preserve and restore the mental health and well-being of women and girls to make a total and sustainable recovery from the experiences of violence.
- One to One Counselling
- Therapeutic Group Work
- Body Therapies
- Workshops on Promoting Self-esteem, Confidence and Assertiveness and Maintaining and Building Positive Relationships
- Rape Crisis Centre (for the West London quadrant)
- A Specialist Gender Violence Helpline and Website
- Gendered Violence Advocacy Support Service for Young Women
- Independent Sexual Violence Advocacy Support Service
- Accredited Training Programmes for Frontline Practitioners Working with Women Survivors of Violence
- Outreach Work to Support Women to Exit Prostitution
- An Accredited Counselling Training Programme for Refugee Women
WGN was established as a charity in 1987 (registered charity no. 1014300).
WGN is proud to be a multi-cultural feminist organisation and is committed to equality of opportunity. The specialist nature of our work means that all WGN paid and volunteer positions are open to women only, exempt under S7 (2) (e) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Women and Girls Network
PO Box 13095, London W14 0FE
Office: 020 7610 4678. Helpline: 020 7610 4345.
Click here to visit their website