You have 0 items in your cart
Want to release your endorphins but have no time to exercise? Here’s a few options that can be done in your lunch break:
- Stretching: Spend a few minutes stretching your muscles to improve flexibility and relieve tension. Focus on areas like your neck, shoulders, back, and legs. Stretching only can make your body feel so good, never underestimate a good stretching session!
- Walking or jogging: If you have some extra time during your lunch break, take a brisk walk or jog around your office building or nearby park. It’s a great way to get some fresh air and get your blood flowing. Top tip: Keep a pair of trainers in your drawer at work so you can always pop out for a quick walk.
- Stairs workout: Find a staircase and use it for a quick cardio workout. Run or walk up and down the stairs for a few minutes to get your heart rate up and work your leg muscles.
- Desk exercises: If you’re limited to your workspace, there are several exercises you can do right at your desk. Try seated leg raises, shoulder shrugs, or desk push-ups to engage different muscle groups.
- Yoga or Pilates: Follow a short yoga or Pilates routine that focuses on stretching and strengthening. Many online platforms offer quick video sessions that you can follow along with.
Remember, even a short burst of exercise can be beneficial. Aim for at least 10-15 minutes of exercising during your lunch break. Make sure you listen to your body. Choose exercises that are appropriate for your fitness level.