Tips and tools to optimise your career negotiations with Natalie Reynolds, Founder & Managing Director, advantageSPRING
Come join our Careers Club members as a guest at the London offices of LinkedIn, with keynote speaker Natalie Reynolds, Founder and Managing Director, advantageSPRING.
Negotiation is one of the most important skills in business. In our career lifetimes we will to negotiate pay rises, promotions, flex working as well as negotiating with others to get our ideas heard and agreed. This session will enable you to feel confident that when you go to the negotiation table, you are going to get the best deal for you and your career, everytime!
In this interactive masterclass we will explore:
- Why negotiation matters – including in our personal life, at work and in life more generally.
- Common mistakes made by negotiators – exposing the common mistakes made by negotiators young or old, the impact of the mistakes and what to do to avoid them
- The 5 steps of brilliant negotiators – learn our DEALS™ approach to planning and executing your negotiation to ensure you get the best result no matter what
- Whether our gender influences how we negotiate’ – exploring and busting the common stereotypes about women as negotiators
ABOUT YOUR SPEAKER
Natalie Reynolds is the Funder and Managing Director of advantageSPRING and is a recognised thought leader on effective negotiation and the benefits it can deliver for individuals and organisations. Natalie has trained clients all over the world how to negotiate more effectively including Schroders, the European Investment Bank, DLA Piper, Mayer Brown LLP, Deloitte, KPMG, MasterCard, Invesco, Lloyds Banking Group, Goldman Sachs, ETF Securities, Capital One and HSBC.
Natalie and the advantageSPRING team work with a range of global companies to develop internal negotiation capability through coaching and training, often generating huge savings, increased revenue or efficiencies for their clients. Natalie also coaches senior women on the topic of salary negotiation, writes regularly in the national press on the role that negotiation can play in tackling the gender pay gap and delivers keynote speeches at conferences worldwide on effective negotiation.
- DATE: 20 April 2016
- TIME: 18:00 – 20:00
- LOCATION: LinkedIn, 77-91 New Oxford Street, London, Greater London, WC1A 1DG
- TICKET PRICE:
- Only £20.00 (+V.A.T) per delegate (non-member)
- FREE for Careers Club Members – Join up now and save on this event and future events
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
ONLY £20 (+V.A.T) per delegate. Limited Availability
Terms & Conditions
This event is open to all, Careers Club members can attend this event for free and can be booked via Careers Club. If you purchase a delegate ticket and then become a Careers Club member prior to the commencement of the event, your event ticket payment will be refunded. Cancellation of your event place must be in writing to We Are The City Ltd at least 7 days prior to the event in order to receive a full refund on the ticket price. Refunds will not be given for non attendance. We Are The City Ltd have determined that less than 7 days prior to the event is deemed as short notice cancellation and therefore cannot offer a full refund. All payments are made through a secure PayPal portal.