iWIN – The network for independent women in insurance launched and supported by the Worshipful Company of Insurers (WCI)
In 2014, the WCI launched iWIN to provide support to the learning and development for aspiring young female professionals and to provide the unparalleled networking opportunities with senior market practitioners, which a modern Livery Company like the WCI is particularly able to offer.
- Forums featuring hot topics of a regulatory, technical or behavioural nature, presented by influential speakers
- Delegates participating in iWIN forums can claim CPD hours towards the CII / PFS member CPD scheme
- All welcome – livery company members and non-livery attendees
- Gender inclusive – a meeting of minds
- Professional development targets for whatever career stage you’re currently at
- Truly enjoyable and beneficial business and social networking opportunities