- Free monthly events in cities around the world where members suggest the topics they want to hear about.
- A free mentorship scheme called ‘who’s your momma?’ in selected cities.
- Key global events throughout the year (awards, screenings, meetups and conferences).
We believe in stopping gender leadership imbalance by focusing on exposing our collective voices, not just the one of a happy few. And we do this by being a non-hierarchical action-based organization where:
- Members have a say and our events and mentorship are free. Most organizations are committee based and people have to dish out some cash to be able to participate in the conversation.
- We answer to nobody except our members. So yes, we are not for profit which gives us immense freedom to best serve our collective.
- There are no barriers for entry and everyone can learn and participate in changing the ratio of women leaders in the creative industries.
- We don’t just discuss women’s issues, we discuss topics that will improve our careers. And we do this almost everyday around the globe.