As part of its well-established portfolio of high-level diversity events, many of which have enjoyed government support, City & Financial Global is delighted to be organising the 4th edition of the Annual Women in Finance Summit organised in partnership with Women in Banking & Finance and held in central London on the 12th of February 2020.
WeAreTheCity are offering its readers 20 per cent off the standard delegate fee and the early bird fee – use the code WIF4WATC to get your exclusive discount.
What will be discussed this year?
- Why gender balance is a business imperative for the City. What are the key components for a successful career in the financial services industry?
- How to balance and adapt cultures and systems to meet the needs of 21st century employees and markets
- The progress made since the launch of the Women in Finance Charter and the Gender Pay Regulations – what the reports are showing and the impact these initiatives have had on the financial services sector
- Delivering balance: What works and what doesn’t? What more can be done to identify the barriers to women entering and progressing in the financial services sector?
- The Buck stops here: The role of leadership. Leadership by innovation
- Why talent is an issue today. Talent & agility: Upskilling for tomorrow
- Recruitment practices. Understanding unconscious recruitment biases. How to make the business case for investment in people
- Best practice in effectively engaging men in implementation of gender diversity programmes and driving permanent and sustainable change across the financial services industry
Previous speakers include:
HRH The Countess of Wessex, GCVO, Chair of The Women’s Network Forum and Global Ambassador of 100 Women in Finance’s Next Generation initiative; Rt Hon Nicky Morgan, Chair, Treasury Select Committee, MP for Loughborough; The Rt Hon Elizabeth Truss MP, Chief Secretary to the Treasury; Simon Kirby MP, Economic Secretary, HM Treasury; Jayne-Anne Gadhia, CEO, Virgin Money; Brenda D.H. Trenowden CFA, Global Chair, 30% Club; Ann Cairns, Executive Vice Chairman, Mastercard, Helena Morrissey DBE, Head of Personal Investing, Legal & General Investment Management; Megan Butler, Executive Director of Supervision – Investment, Wholesale and Specialists, Financial Conduct Authority; Dr Helena Pankhurst, International Development, Women’s Rights Activist and Writer, Catherine McGuinness, Chairman, Policy and Resources Committee, City of London Corporation; Dame Cilla Snowball DBE, Group Chairman and Chief Executive, AMV BBDO; Chair of The Women’s Business Council; Bob Wigley, Chairman, UK Finance, Nausicaa Delfas, Executive Director of International and Executive Board Member, FCA, Yasmine Chinwala, Partner, New Financial and many others
Standard Delegate Fee: £495.00 + VAT* (*Use code “WIF4WATC” to get 20 per cent off the standard price and early bird fee available until 20th Dec)