WeAreTheCity are proud to introduce their online Careers Club
The aim of the Career’s Club is to support you in your career and help you to gain the skills you need in order to drive your career forward.
What’s included in WeAreTheCity Careers Club?
- Access to our Careers Club online portal
- Access to discounted/free tickets for events where you can up-skill and meet like minded women
- Access to careers advice blogs & resources
- Priority invitation to WeAreTheCity’s quarterly drop in drinks and events
- 12 x 1 hour monthly webinars aimed at equipping you with key skills, such as career planning & goals, confidence, work life balance, raising your profile, social media, networking, CV’s plus many more
- A monthly online conference call with our founder, Vanessa Vallely who will answer participants pre submitted questions and provide advice based on her 25 years of corporate & business experience
- A quarterly guest webinar with a leading business figure who will share their advice, tips as well as taking questions from participants
Who should apply?
- Individuals who want to grab their careers by the horns
- Those who are not afraid to drive themselves forward
- Those who need to formulate a career plan or brush up on their core skills
- Those who want to achieve with the help of other like minded individuals
- Those who feel like they are stuck in a career or business rut and want to do something about it!
The WeAreTheCity Careers Club is only open to a limited amount of WeAreTheCity’s global members. Early registration is free and guarantee’s you will be the first to be invited to join the club at a reduced annual subscription. The first 25 to sign up to the Careers Club will also receive a signed copy of our founder book, Heels of Steel, Surviving and Thriving in the corporate world.