For the seventh successive year, Credit Suisse is running the Real ReturnsTM program which is designed to re-engage experienced, talented professionals who have taken a career break. Real Returns is a paid employment program helping to facilitate a transition back into financial services.
The program will run for 16 weeks, starting on March 23, 2020 and finishing July 10, 2020.
Real Returns™ Provides
- The opportunity to explore a return to financial services and discover what you want next from your career. Credit Suisse focus on transferable skill sets as well as your expertise, interests and skills gained during your career break.
- The environment to make a real impact, working on important project work with clearly defined objectives, measurable goals and the framework for regular feedback.
- Opportunities across their businesses in London, from within revenue generating areas, corporate functions and technical projects in IT.
- A series of orientation/ training sessions to acclimate you back into the business environment. You will learn about strategic business and regulatory changes in the financial services industry and undergo executive training.
- Support and mentorship throughout the program to ensure that you have a successful experience.
- The possibility to broaden your professional network. In addition to your peers on the program through a variety of networking events and speaker sessions.
- A consistent track record of professional achievements gained within the financial and/or professional services sector are essential for this program
- Career break for two or more years
- You will have been at VP+ level (or equivalent) before your career break
- Experience gained within any of the following areas: Investment Banking and Capital Markets, Sales, Trading, Research, Private Banking, Wealth Management and Asset Management, Finance, Operations, Legal and Compliance, Audit, Risk, Chief Operating Office, Project Management, IT (technical experience – developers/engineers etc.)
UK Program Information:
Program Dates: March 23, 2020 – July 10, 2020
Participating Office: London
Application Deadline: November 8, 2019
Virtual Information session
Credit Suisse are hosting a virtual event where you can hear first-hand from program alum and senior management about their experiences of Real Returns. The program team will also share key 2020 program information, details about their recruitment process and their views on how to successfully re-integrate back into the workforce. You will also have the opportunity to interact with the team by submitting any questions during the live session.
This can be viewed from your computer or phone, you just need to register for the event using the below link.
Date: Wednesday 30th October
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm
Credit Suisse is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Welcoming diversity gives them a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives their success.