The Cambridge Businesswomen’s Network aims to offer regional women in business the opportunity to meet, forge contacts and extend their skills.
Our monthly events are open to women from all sectors of the business community including the professions, the public sector, large corporations and small businesses and are a great networking opportunity. Come along and join one of the liveliest networks in this region!
CBN is non-profit-making organisation run by members for members and our membership fees are vital to provide a supportive forum for businesswomen.
Why join CBN
At CBN we will
- create opportunities for informal networking and good conversation
- provide you with useful and stimulating presentations on a wide range of business topics
- help you publicise yourself or your business to members
- provide a supportive forum through the combined experience of our membership
- won’t insist that you bring business leads to meetings
- won’t insist you attend every event
- won’t try and sell you things you don’t want
Our members come from all sectors of the business community in and around Cambridge, including the professions, public sector, large corporations and mall businesses. Some members are successful entrepreneurs while others are just starting out, some are getting back into work after a break and others are well established in their chosen career. CBN represents a wide diversity of business sectors.
For more information visit: www.cbn.org.uk