This workshop will help you improve your use of LinkedIn and master your personal brand / presence at networking events: you will focus on your online and face-to-face networking strategy and learn how to get more successful results from your day-to-day use of one of the most effective business tools: networking.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to see results from attending networking events and using LinkedIn: presenting a credible profile, becoming easily searchable and receiving more leads and business.
• The importance of business networking and the benefits of LinkedIn
• Attend networking events with confidence
• Intelligently find new business contacts and opportunities
• Build a strong online presence and generate leads at virtually no cost
• Get the knowledge to create profitable returns from LinkedIn
• Understand LinkedIn etiquette and best practice
• Business networking tools and techniques
• Etiquettes and best behaviors
• Move the conversation from small talk to business talk
• Build an efficient networking strategy
• Build a powerful and dynamic LinkedIn profile
• Explore the 3 ways of networking on LinkedIn – home feed, messenger and groups
• Learn how to fine tune your LinkedIn networking approach and connect with finesse