Regulatory, Project Management, PM, Securities, Asset Management, Lending, Capital Finance, Banking, Stakeholder Management, PM, Business.
I am looking for a business focused Regulatory Project Manager to work for a World leading financial services organisation located in the City of London.
You will be an experienced Project Manager with strong skills in Regulatory, Securities, Asset Management, Lending, Capital Finance and Banking.
You must have strong experience as a regulatory Project Manager.
* Leads project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
* Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects.
* Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work.
* Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
* Understands and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
* Ensures programme/project-related risks are managed according to the Project Management Policy.
* Extensive management/project management experience and so be able to clearly demonstrate the ability to manage cross functional/cross discipline teams both through direct management and influence.
* Strong knowledge of project/programme management concepts and the ability to pragmatically apply to maximise outcomes.
* Ability to lead/manage multiple initiatives at the same time and the inherent prioritisation of work effort that ensues.
* Strong analytical skills to be able to interpret and synthesise complex business and technical environments to scope and control project work.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate across all levels of management and interpersonal styles.
Please send me your CV for an immediate review.
Location City of London
Duration 3 – 6 Months
Start Date ASAP
Salary £450 – £550 per day
Recruiting Company Summary
Company Name Gibbs S3
Contact Paul Jolly
Posted Date 06/17/2013 05:20:00
The post Vacancy of the week : Regulatory Project Manager (Securities/asset management/lending appeared first on WeAreTheCity Careers City.