Mumsnet is now the UK’s biggest network for parents, generating over 50 million page views and 9 million visits per month.
Mumsnet is a British community website set up by mothers to give advice on parenting and family issues. It was involved in libel litigation with Gina Ford over alleged defamatory comments made on the site’s message boards by its members.
Our aim is to make parents’ lives easier by pooling knowledge, advice and support. We try, as far as possible to let the conversation flow and not to over-moderate. Mumsnet is a site for grown-ups.
We thought you’d like to know a little bit about Mumsnet first but, if you just want to get straight on with joining, do jump on to the registration form below.
Becoming a Mumsnetter
Once you’re a member, you can set up a profile page (where you can post your likes and dislikes, and show off your photos) and you can visit your local Mumsnet site (where you can meet local mums and find out about local activities).
You can also sign up to:
- Our unique email developmental bulletins, tailored to your child’s progress
- Pregnancy emails tailored to each stage of your pregnancy
- Our weekly email round-up of parenting news
- An email highlighting the best of the week’s Talk
- Discounts from loads of Mumsnet discount partners, from Boden to Mark Warner to Luxury Family Hotels
Mumsnet is here to make parents’ lives easier, so if you’ve any thoughts on how we can improve, just let us know.