Please note this vacancy is a Part-time/Jobshare.
In BTS (Business and Technology Solutions), we support our clients through large scale transformations, enabled by brilliant technology solutions. We want the very best for our clients, and we know that the technology we implement can help them achieve great things. We also know that the implementation of a new technology solution impacts everything it touches, so our teams work collaboratively with our clients to ensure smooth and pain-free transitions.
We’re looking for people who love building great relationships with clients, and who naturally engender trust from those they work with. Coming to work with us means using the right change management techniques to guide our clients through a seamless programme of activity which ensures the smooth running of our technology-enabled transformation projects.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London.
If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Main Purpose Of Role
As the person responsible for the management of our programme office, you’ll have a handle on all elements of the programme, from project management and control, risk and issue management and the necessary financial controls. You’ll use your excellent organisational skills to ensure that the programme is appropriately resourced and run, and you’ll have a great view of what’s going on across the entire programme. You’ll be incredibly flexible, adapting to the day to day changes which occur on every significant programme, and nimble in the way you work.
You’ll ensure the smooth running of the end to end programme through working flexibly across the following areas:
- Project management; including change management, reporting, status tracking, change management, and project reporting. You’ll do all of this using tools such as Clarity & Open Workbench, MSProject.
- Resource management – finding and on-boarding the right people for the team.
- Project financial management – tracking of budgets and costs
- Compliance – ensuring that the programme meets the standards we expect within Capgemini
- Provision of standard documents and tools
Skills and Experience
To get the most out of this role, you’ll have:
- Brilliant communications and interpersonal skills which you’ll use to engender trust in client relationships, and to build supportive and productive team relationships.
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- A strong desire to further your own personal development through studying for ISEB qualifications in PPSO
- A nimble, agile and flexible approach
- You’ll also be able to show repeated and strong examples of times when you’ve successfully delivered in other PMO roles.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
FIND OUT MORE AND APPLY HERE